Ms. Anonymous

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm here

I'm so excited!
Yay! my own blog. It isn't complete yet of course. I'll have to work on the template design and make it more acceptable. I assure you that this will be a good blog void of crude substanceless filth you find on some blogs. Yah my first link!!

Today's post is about chivalry. I was walking into the mall today just as two boys were walking out. I expected them to hold the door open for me since I waited patiently for them to get through the portal. NIETHER of them made the slightest effort to hold the door open for me. I had to practically dive through the doorway. I said, "Thanks for holding the door open you bastard." Then one of them had the nerve to turn his head around and he had an indignant look upon his face. How dare he? Who does he think he is that he need not be polite? Where does he get the nerve to be indignant when he has been given a well deserved reprimand?

Does anybody else miss the days of good old politeness? It really is in everybody's best interest to be polite. If you are polite than people like you. How can those jerks ever expect to attract a girl when they are so loutish? When you are nice to others they may be nicer to you. Had they held open the door for me, than I wouldn't have had to reprimand him and he woudn't have had to give me that mean look and we'd all have been happy. Except you because you wouldn't get a post. hehehe.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    What happened to equality for the sexes? How come you didn't hold the door for them? And you asked how they thought they were ever going to attract a guy by acting that way? lol...you assume they are gay because they didn't hold the door for you, or you just can't type. And be nice to Brian, he gets irritated at girls, and you get irritated at boys, whats the difference? ~Em~

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Ms. Anonymous said…

    oopsie, thanks for catching my type-oh :)

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger christine said…

    who died and made you miss manners? heheheh i'm just playin. on a date i went on recently the guy didn't open the car door for me and i tried to be like "whatever" but it kinda irked me. i dunno why.

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger webbkid said…

    Well Ms. Anonymous you'd friggin love me cause I hold open the door for everyone, and you'd never have to politely call me a bastard.

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Ms. Anonymous said…

    Two things.
    1. Actually yes I would.
    2. You do not hold open the door for people.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I've been occasionally snapped at for getting doors in recent years. It's tough to tell when to get them these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home