Ms. Anonymous

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"You should have asked for Directions."

People are always making fun of guys for not asking for directions. blagh. I'm so tired of people making references to guys never asking for directions anytime somebody gets lost or even mentions getting lost. I don't think I can take it any longer. Guys not asking for directions is not the problem. I think it is hardly ever a problem. The problem is guys bragging about how fast they drive places.
I ask a simple question. "How long does it take to drive to the airport?"
What the guys heard was, "Who's driven to the airport fastest."
They all start bragging about how fast they did it.
"I did it in an hour and forty-five minutes."
"Well once I did 7 minutes faster."
"I used a short cut and shaved 3 minutes off of that."

Congratulations, you're all arrogant idiots. Who CARES how fast you can get to work or to church or to school? Do guys have to turn everything into a contest. Getting to the airport is about driving, not racing. Are you saving time? Is that it? Well if you care so much about saving time then why the heck do you spend all day playing Halo II instead of asking girls out on dates.? Sorry I'm a little upset right now. It has been such a hard day. Funny how I don't want to say anymore than that. I mean I am completely anonymous, but I still feel as if I don't want to portray any weaknesses. To be completely anonymous I'd have to not exist. You still know me. It is just me under a different alias. I wouldn't want people to think less of me under this alias just like I don't want people to think less of my given name. Wow. Saying alias so much makes me want to watch some tv.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    You seem to be suffering from some sort of "Dude Angst". Will you be posting the cause of said angst?

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Ms. Anonymous said…

    Dude Angst? I think my blog makes it abundantly clear what kind of dude angst I'm suffering from. The same angst that all girls suffer from. The angst that rises from males being complete morons yet we still find ourselves attracted to them. Honestly it sometimes feels as if lesbians have it all figured out. Sigh. Sorry, Thanks for the comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home